Zelda's Lullaby. Zelda's Lullaby.

Good

I gotta be honest, I would have enjoyed this if it were just a cover but the piano rhythm adds so much. Good job

~Move On~ (complete) ~Move On~ (complete)

great

I like this song, I'm not sure what to call it either, sounds like a cross between classical and 80s pop to me. It doesn't matter to me a good song is a good song in my book.

Celtic Celebrations Celtic Celebrations

Pleasant song

I like it, It sounds like quality rpg game music to me(something I enjoy). Going on my favorites!

Comix Zone Level 1 Remix Comix Zone Level 1 Remix

Great

I loved the original version of this and always thought it would sound great if someone actually played it for real or remixed it into something that sounds better than a midi, I liked this and I think more newgrounds music authors should bring musical insturments into their songs instead of making it all entirely with software.

Forbidden Love -XvN- Forbidden Love -XvN-

What Can I say

It's a great composition, I enjoy classical music and it is one of the most skilled forms of music guitar wise. It's great that you're with the girl you love. I can't offer much constructive criticsm for music since I am merely a guitarist and mediorce composer, but this is worthy of a 10 by my standards.

Frog's Piano -XvN- Frog's Piano -XvN-

Amazing

I loved the midi version of this song, hearing it at a higher quality is a real treat, I went through the trouble of learning to play this song on a guitar after remembering the name to it. No suggestions needed to improve the song really, so I suggest finding a real piano and playing this since you obviously know your way around the keyboard in fl studio. seriously, if you uploaded it to you tube I know I'd enjoy it. I'll check out your other song as well. For the record I know how frustrating it can be when someone enjoys a simple composition then says something far more complex isn't that great.

Flaming Punk Flaming Punk

Awesome Mix

Definetly your best song, can't wait to see more of your work. We should try to do a co-op sometime sort of speak, team up and see what kind of song we can concoct! message me if interested.

Metal Ice Spawn Metal Ice Spawn

Great Song

This song is exceptional, especially for your first try! The only thing I can suggest for improvement is to make it a bit shorter, it kind of drags on a little too long.

Seph72 responds:

Yeah i sortof got carried away making it.lol

GS-Screamer || Trance-Form! GS-Screamer || Trance-Form!

Another Quality Song

Another great song, not much I can suggest. You're like my idol dude, get back here and make some more music! Did you use fl studio in this song? I'm just guessing because I though I recognized some of the sounds. I don't even like techno and you made me like this song! hahaha...

The Theater Industry The Theater Industry

Daaaamn

One vote? How can a song like this be on newgrounds for over a year and only receive one vote? that is strange. You have my 5.